Thursday, June 05, 2003

Y'know, yesterday was a day that I could truly call "good"... satisfying, refreshing... a good day with God & with people.

Felt good to be productive & use my time well... able to get Sunday School planning done, finish some errands, find curriculum for the summer, send out some e-mails, clean the house, do laundry, even read a bit. And even doing all the work, planning & writing e-mails & such felt good... like I really wanted to, not that I had to. There was new life in it, and that was good.

Evening trip to M&S was lots of fun... though I don't think a tuna melt + 1/2-pound cajun burger at 10:30pm is really good for you @_@. Ah well, good food, good fun. Poor Ronnie had pulled a near all-nighter the night before, and so she was pretty sleep-deprived when we went to M&S. Not like tired though... more like... wired in a brain-dead sort of way (Ronnie without sleep is worse than one of us with a drink). So yah... we had lots of fun at her expense XD XD... won't say anymore or else she'll hurt me. Good laughs, good company. Pretty tired by the time I got home, & slept decently well.

Saw much of God, all over my day.

Today was good too... got up early... did some more work, & enjoyed my day. Dunno how to put it... simply enjoyed it. Good to be able to just start it off giving thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home