Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Things have tempered down since last I wrote, though circumstancially things remain the same.
Thanks to those who've been my community... who've listened to me vent, loved me through the unlovable times, called/e-mailed to check up, offered help, and most precious of all, continued to press me to seek God through it all.
It's not getting any easier, but it's getting somewhere.

Even so, I pray for joy; that my heart will not be as gray as the skies have been, that each day brings life.
There are glimmers or life... when I talk with some of you, when it's late & things are illuminated by candle light.

I'm looking forward to Christmastime. It'll be good to be home, get a change of setting, and Kary will be back from school too. Looking forward to Italy with family as well. The irony of it all, is that I look forward more to going away than to being here. But perhaps that's a good thing, to see more & to see different.

Staying the course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home